Well LHBS has been running for three weeks now! The comments from the logbooks are great - we now know that:
- Schofield (age 13 months) likes books about animals and likes to make the noises!!!!
- All the kids love anything with animals
- All kids like colourful books
- All kids hated 'Moja means one' even tho it is in Swahili!
- Kids love to trun the pages
- Parents and other family members also reading the books!
- Most are managing to read even for ashort while daily. Some only a few times a week, one 20 minutes twice a day!
I will go to talk to the parnts this weekend to see how they are doing too! Trying to convince fathers that they can do this too.
I love my work!!!